News / Radiology Reporting Academy
Reporting is the central point of our medical service. The focus is on the referring physicians, but also on their patients. For them, the report must be complete, clear and unambiguous, so that the physician who is continuing treatment can base his therapy reliably on it.
But what makes a good report, how must it be structured, what information must it contain, and what is the easiest and safest way for radiologists to obtain complete reports?
* Zur CME-Zertifizierung bei der Ärztekammer eingereicht. Es fallen keine Teilnehmergebühren an.
* Zur CME-Zertifizierung bei der Ärztekammer eingereicht.
Es fallen keine Teilnehmergebühren an.
What this webinar* will be about:
(excerpt from the program)
- Where do you learn reporting?
- Use of the guided reporting strategy in knee MRI
- MRI reporting of the prostate according to PI-RADS with IT support
- What do referring colleagues expect from a report?
- What are the legal requirements?
* The webinar will be held in German.